Marketing 223 First Blog

     

First Blog Post!

Hi there!

    My name is Tyler Suing I am 21 years old, and I attend Oregon State University. In April 2023 I will graduate with a bachelors in Finance. Currently I am focused on school and on my job, where I am an assistant manager for a coffee shop in Albany Oregon. I was born and raised in Lebanon Oregon, before living on campus for a year and then moving into a place in Albany. I am taking this course because my upcoming final two terms  will have to  be payed out of pocket, and getting as much I can done at LBCC is the most cost effective way of getting my degree. Which does happen to be a business major, more specifically, Finance. Marketing is something that has always interested me as well, and I hope that as I take this course I will gain insight into building a brand, because I do believe that to be one of the most important things for a company.

    Outside of college, I get together with my friends and family. I play videogames and some recreational sports. One of my biggest passions however right now is making music. I am still in the very early stages of learning the guitar and how to write songs, but it is something that I thoroughly enjoy doing. I started playin guitar one to two years ago and it is something that has stuck with me since. 

I am excited to take this class with everyone and here's to a good summer!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Listening

Marketing in the News